您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 >
02 insure怎么讀音發音(insure和ensure的讀音有差別嗎?)
Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-07-19 14:49:58【】2人已围观
简介it'squiteahardwordtodefine.在我看來,很難定義它。It'seasierifyouseeitusedinasentence.在句子里會更好理解。Forexamp
在我看來,很難定義它。
It's easier if you see it used in a sentence.
在句子里會更好理解。
For example, I love Seville, especially in the spring.
例如,我喜歡塞維利亞,尤其是在春天。
So I love Seville in general, but I love it even more in the spring.
所以我總體上喜歡塞維利亞,但是我更喜歡春天的塞維利亞。
Or, baby animals are cute, especially puppies.
或者,動物幼崽很可愛,尤其是小狗。
So I think all baby animals are cute, but I really think that puppies are so cute, maybe that little bit more cute, that little bit cuter.
所以我認為所有的動物幼崽都很可愛,但我真的認為小狗非常可愛,也許更可愛一點點。
Now, specially means for a particular purpose or a particular person.
特地指的是為了某個特定目的或特定的人。
An example, I made this cake specially for you.
例如,我特定為你做了這個蛋糕。
Now, here's the 買粉絲plicated bit.
下面是復雜的地方。
In British English, we tend to use the two interchangeably.
在英式英語中,我們問問會把這兩個詞互換。
It can be really hard to hear the difference when people speak.
人們說話時真的很難聽到區別。
Specially tends to be less formal.
特定往往不太正式。
And I think that part of the reason for this is because it sounds like you are lazily dropping a syllable.
我認為部分原因是因為它聽起來好像你吞掉了一個音節。
I made this cake specially for you.
我特定為你做了這個蛋糕。
It almost sounds like someone's trying to say, especially for you, but they're dropping a syllable.
這聽起來就像有個人想說尤其是為你,但是吞掉了一個音節。
And actually, I would be inclined to say, I made this especially for you.
事實上我是想說我特別為你做了這件事。
And that is something that you will hear a lot in British English.
你會經常在英式英語中聽到這個。
I made this cake especially for you.
我特地為你做了這個蛋糕。
So in general, in American English, they differentiate between these words more.
所以一般來說,在美式英語中這兩個詞的差別更大。
And in British English, we just use especially in formal situations and specially in less formal situations.
而在英式英語中,我們會在正式場合使用especially,而在不太正式的情況下使用specially。
But really, it does depend on the person and what they have grown up hearing.
但說真的,這取決于這個人以及他們從小聽到的說法。
Number two, we have loose and lose.
第二個,我們有loose 和 lose。
So there's a big pronunciation difference here.
這里的發音差異很大。
Well, I say big.
是的,我說很大。
It's very subtle, but it is quite important.
其實非常微妙,但這很重要。
Loose with the s at the end, and lose with z at the end.
Loose 以s結尾,而 lose 末尾是z。
But they are minimal pairs.
但它們是最小對。
They only differ in one sound, that final phoneme z, s.
它們之間只有一個不同的音,即最后的音素 z,s。
Loose is an adjective meaning not tight or not securely fixed.
松的是一個形容詞,意思是不緊密或不牢固。
For example, I need to go to the dentist because my tooth is loosed.
我的牙齒松了,我需要去看牙醫。
It's not securely fixed into my mouth.
它沒有牢固地固定在我的嘴里。
Or I lost weight and now my clothes are loose.
或者我減肥了,現在我的衣服很松垮。
They're not tight.
它們現在不緊。
They are loose.
它們很松垮。
Now, to lose is a verb, meaning to not be able to find something, or to fail to keep something as well.
而失去是一個動詞,意思是找不到東西或無法保留某些東西。
Examples, go to the dentist before you lose your loose tooth.
例如,在你失去你松動的牙齒之前去看牙醫。
Before you lose (verb) , your loose (adjective) , tooth.
在你失去(動詞)你松動的(形容詞)牙齒之前去看牙醫。
Or she wants to lose weight to make her clothes loose.
或者她想減肥讓衣服松垮一點。
She wants to lose (verb) weight to make her clothes loose (adjective) .
她想減肥(動詞)讓衣服松垮(形容詞)一點。
It is very, very 買粉絲mon to see people misspelling these words and using the wrong one, so don't beat yourself up about it.
人們常常會拼錯這些單詞,并使用的是錯誤的單詞,所以不要為難自己。
I know I say this a lot, but seriously, it's just not the end of the world.
我知道我經常這么說,但說真的,這不是世界末日。
We will understand what you're trying to say.
我們會明白你的意思。
Number three, we have accept and except.
第三個,我們有 accept 和 except。
OK, so with a, accept, we use the schwa, accept.
所以a開頭的接受,我們用的中元音。
And with e, except, we use an e sound, except.
而e開頭的除了,我們說的是e,除了。
Now in general, in British English and modern received pronunciation, you will hear people just using the schwa for both, except, except, except, except.
一般來說,在英式英語和標準發音中,你會聽到人們用中元音發兩個詞。
When you speak quickly, you often find yourself using the most 買粉絲nvenient or efficient way of pronouncing something.
當你說話很快時,你會發現自己用的是最方便或有效的方式。
So the schwa gets used a lot.
所以人們常常使用中元音。
Now, I'm going to use a and e for emphasis so that you know, which word I am referring to.
現在我要強調a和e,這樣你可以知道我指的是哪個單詞。
Accept is a verb, but except is usually a preposition or 買粉絲njunction.
接受是一個動詞,但除外通常是介詞或連詞。
It is sometimes a verb and I will touch on that later.
它有時是動詞,我稍后會談到。
But accept as in to accept is to agree or t
很赞哦!(8487)
相关文章
- 04 一個人如何開貿易公司創業(如何注冊一個小型貿易公司?)
- 什么免費加速器可以刷tiktok手機(用什么加速器可以打開TikTOK?)
- 五菱宏光發動機上油管怎么拔掉(五菱宏光進油管卡扣怎么拆)
- 04 youtube軟件下載apk文件打印不顯示(android sync.h 在哪個目錄下)
- 五菱之光剎車油管外皮老化(剎車總泵的進出油管怎么分那個是 回油管那個是 進油管 最好是五菱之光的)
- 什么是連續油管作業(常規油管和連續油管有啥區別)
- 04 三亞海淀外國語學院(重慶德普外語學校能不能考第二次?)
- 04 三亞進出口貿易公司(三亞橡樹灣進出口貿易有限公司怎么樣?)
- 什么地區可以下載tiktok(tiktok哪個區最開放)
- 04 一般貿易代碼是多少(世界各國進口商品總價值低于多少美金不用征收關稅?)
热门文章
站长推荐
04 youtube軟件下載中文版單機破解免費版(初音少女是什么東西?? 具體介紹一下下 長一點詳細一點為好··)
04 上市公司海外銷售數據(國企集團(或上市公司)的進出口業務具體數據從哪里找?)
五菱榮光回油管和進油管位置(五菱榮光汽油進油管老是中間漏)
04 youtube軟件下載手機版下載教程帶(為什么手機下載的軟件打開閃退?)
04 youtube軟件下載安卓版本升級嗎基于(華為的安卓許可證即將到期,華為怎么辦?)
04 一國對外貿易商品結構可以反映出該國的( )(1分)(國際貿易理論與實務知識)
04 三個字的貿易公司名字帶茂字(貿易公司名字大氣聚財)
04 youtube軟件下載手機版免費中文版(在手機通過無線升級Youtube時 提示下載完成 點擊安裝 但是一打開就顯示解析包時錯誤 應該怎么辦)