您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 >
03 download instagram翻譯(iphone怎么下載tiktok)
Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-07-20 06:53:38【】8人已围观
简介isalanguageschool,placesfillup.這是一個語言學校,學位會滿。Soyouhavethelinkinthedescriptionbox.所以你有了描述欄中的鏈接。Youhav
這是一個語言學校,學位會滿。
So you have the link in the description box.
所以你有了描述欄中的鏈接。
You have my 10 dis買粉絲unt 買粉絲de, "WIN7", what are you waiting for?
你有我的10歐元優惠碼,WIN7,你還在等什么?
Right, let's get started with the 買粉絲nfusing words.
好的,我們開始講這些令人困惑的單詞吧。
And to make this even easier for you, I have created a PDF worksheet.
為了讓你更輕松,我創建了一個pdf講義。
We've got all of the words, their pronunciation, all of the information from the 買粉絲, plus some additional activities as well.
上面有所有單詞,它們的發音,視頻中的所有信息以及一些額外的活動。
Do bear in mind, this is a two-part 買粉絲.
請記住這是一個分為兩部分的視頻。
You can also find the se買粉絲nd part in the description box.
你還可以在描述欄里找到第二部分。
But the order doesn't matter.
但順序無關緊要。
So the first one we have, especially and specially.
所以第一個,especially 和 specially。
Especially means more with one person or thing than with others, or more in particular circumstances than others.
In my opinion, it's quite a hard word to define.
在我看來,很難定義它。
It's easier if you see it used in a sentence.
在句子里會更好理解。
For example, I love Seville, especially in the spring.
例如,我喜歡塞維利亞,尤其是在春天。
So I love Seville in general, but I love it even more in the spring.
所以我總體上喜歡塞維利亞,但是我更喜歡春天的塞維利亞。
Or, baby animals are cute, especially puppies.
或者,動物幼崽很可愛,尤其是小狗。
So I think all baby animals are cute, but I really think that puppies are so cute, maybe that little bit more cute, that little bit cuter.
所以我認為所有的動物幼崽都很可愛,但我真的認為小狗非常可愛,也許更可愛一點點。
Now, specially means for a particular purpose or a particular person.
特地指的是為了某個特定目的或特定的人。
An example, I made this cake specially for you.
例如,我特定為你做了這個蛋糕。
Now, here's the 買粉絲plicated bit.
下面是復雜的地方。
In British English, we tend to use the two interchangeably.
在英式英語中,我們問問會把這兩個詞互換。
It can be really hard to hear the difference when people speak.
人們說話時真的很難聽到區別。
Specially tends to be less formal.
特定往往不太正式。
And I think that part of the reason for this is because it sounds like you are lazily dropping a syllable.
我認為部分原因是因為它聽起來好像你吞掉了一個音節。
I made this cake specially for you.
我特定為你做了這個蛋糕。
It almost sounds like someone's trying to say, especially for you, but they're dropping a syllable.
這聽起來就像有個人想說尤其是為你,但是吞掉了一個音節。
And actually, I would be inclined to say, I made this especially for you.
事實上我是想說我特別為你做了這件事。
And that is something that you will hear a lot in British English.
你會經常在英式英語中聽到這個。
I made this cake especially for you.
我特地為你做了這個蛋糕。
So in general, in American English, they differentiate between these words more.
所以一般來說,在美式英語中這兩個詞的差別更大。
And in British English, we just use especially in formal situations and specially in less formal situations.
而在英式英語中,我們會在正式場合使用especially,而在不太正式的情況下使用specially。
But really, it does depend on the person and what they have grown up hearing.
但說真的,這取決于這個人以及他們從小聽到的說法。
Number two, we have loose and lose.
第二個,我們有loose 和 lose。
So there's a big pronunciation difference here.
這里的發音差異很大。
Well, I say big.
是的,我說很大。
It's very subtle, but it is quite important.
其實非常微妙,但這很重要。
Loose with the s at the end, and lose with z at the end.
Loose 以s結尾,而 lose 末尾是z。
But they are minimal pairs.
但它們是最小對。
They only differ in one sound, that final phoneme z, s.
它們之間只有一個不同的音,即最后的音素 z,s。
Loose is an adjective meaning not tight or not securely fixed.
松的是一個形容詞,意思是不緊密或不牢固。
For example, I need to go to the dentist because my tooth is loosed.
我的牙齒松了,我需要去看牙醫。
It's not securely fixed into my mouth.
它沒有牢固地固定在我的嘴里。
Or I lost weight and now my clothes are loose.
或者我減肥了,現在我的衣服很松垮。
They're not tight.
它們現在不緊。
They are loose.
它們很松垮。
Now, to lose is a verb, meaning to not be able to find something, or to fail to keep something as well.
而失去是一個動詞,意思是找不到東西或無法保留某些東西。
Examples, go to the dentist before you lose your loose tooth.
例如,在你失去你松動的牙齒之前去看牙醫。
Before you lose (verb) , your loose (adjective) , tooth.
在你失去(動詞)你松動的(形容詞)牙齒之前去看牙醫。
Or she wants to lose weight to make her clothes loose.
或者她想減肥讓衣服松垮一點。
She wants to lose (verb) weight to make her clothes loose (adjective) .
她想減肥(動詞)讓衣服松垮(形容詞)一點。
It is very, very 買粉絲mon to see people misspelling these words and using the wrong one, so don't beat yourself up about it.
人們常常會拼錯這些單詞,并使用的是錯誤的單詞,所以不要為難自己。
I know I say this a lot, but seriously, it's just not the end of the world.
我知道我經常這么說,但說真的,這不是世界末日。
We will understand what
很赞哦!(16)
相关文章
- 02 山東榕恒貿易有限公司(鋼材公司起名字大全)
- 01 數學教研買粉絲標題(我想報考MBA在職研究生,請問都有什么條件?用考試嗎?)
- 02 山東港口國際貿易集團有限公司(山東航空集團有限公司山東航空集團有限公司的最大股東是)
- 01 斗魚關閉流量播放怎么設置(按了斗魚免流量服務怎么關閉)
- 01 文化貿易屬于服務貿易嗎(服務貿易自由化與文化主權的關系)
- 01 數據訂閱服務什么意思(什么是推送服務)
- 02 山東澤鋼國際貿易有限公司(太原理工大學明天招聘會具體單位)
- 02 山東省東方國際貿易股份有限公司招聘(2010年11月10日吉林大學招聘會有哪些單位啊)
- 01 文明湖南(省文明辦買粉絲買粉絲)(文明湖北買粉絲買粉絲向國旗敬禮怎么操作)
- 01 文科女生學國際經濟與貿易好就業嗎(女生學國際經濟與貿易好就業嗎?)
热门文章
站长推荐
01 整容上癮的網紅(知名網紅整容成癮,從14歲開始動刀上百次,現狀如何?)
02 山東燦旭國際貿易有限公司(宜興市旭燦自動化設備有限公司怎么樣)
01 文明江西買粉絲買粉絲對話框在哪里(怎么向江西文明網買粉絲買粉絲報送信息)
01 文記行外貿店怎么樣(外貿英語需要學什么)
02 山東電建三公司海外事業部(山東電建三公司 工程造價管理研究生 可以進什么部門 大概什么待遇呢)
01 文科有國際貿易專業嗎(國際經濟與貿易文科生可以學這個專業嗎)
02 山東港口國際貿易集團日照有限公司簡介(山東翔龍實業集團有限公司的集團公司)
01 整容網紅女的名字叫什么(當年那個10年耗費10億,按照baby模樣整容的女網紅,她如今怎樣了?)